5.20.2009

L O V E

I look at you You look at me
It's obvious There's some chemistry
Girl, I wanted so long to know
Now you're telling me you gotta let it go
I never thought this day would come
I realize that you're the one
What's inside of my heart
It ain't gonna change
So it shouldn't be so easy to walk away

*Baby, I don't know what love is
Maybe I'm a fool I just know what I'm feeling And it's all because of you
Don't tell me I don't know I want the truth 'Cause they call it We call it You call it I call it love
It's so clear for you to see

Why they can't they just let us be happy
If you know what's really in your heart
Then don't let them tear us apart
We have a bond that's unbreakable And it's not time to let it go
And now that we know it's real
We are going to let it show To the whole world That I'm yours forever And you're my girl
Love
They call it love I call it love
Lionel Richie - I Call It Love
xoxo,
vi`an

No comments: